Sunday 1 May 2016

May Challenges: collaboration with Challenge YOUrself

We are teaming up with Challenge Yourself this month.
You can take part in our challenge, in theirs or you can combine them: there are a lot of prizes for you!
If you combine challenges, be sure to link up with both of us.

Our rules are pretty simple:  make a project either paper or digital and tell us how you were inspired by the song either pop or rock (maybe the lyrics, or a specific word, or the theme, or even the video...) You can even link up two projects one for each song.  (We would love for you to do that)  Link up to our Linky Tool over at the top right of the blog.

These are our songs for May - click on the title to be taken to the video.

Pop Song

Rock Song

This is the mood board for the month at Challenge YOUrself.  We love all the greens, blues and yellows! For this challenge you must make a layout including YOU in the picture and use this mood board as inspiration:

 

Now let's see what our lovely Design Team has for you this month. We used the songs and the mood board.

Pop Team

Astrid


This is me as a baby, yeah I know I had lots of hair, lol. I used the word life in my title and used flowers and a feather from the moodboard.

Marie Christine


Yes, you aren't dreaming, it is me!!!!
I used the tittle of pop song and the mood board for the colors, flowers and feathers.



Rock Team



Eating ice cream in LA :)
Inspired by moodboard colors and the word "memories" from the song lyrics.



I've chosen for the word 'Faith' in the lyrics, it was the first big party I went since my boyfriend died and I was dressed in my most beautiful dress. The word faith means faith in myself, faith in others, faith in life. Life goes on! 



Let's talk about prizes:

  • If you combine our challenge and Challenge YOUrself one, you will be in the run to win our special prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains

  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT Tynke:

papers, flowers, washi tape, wood veneer, dew drops and blings
  • The design team will pick their favorite project: the designer will win this prize kindly donated by DT member Melody and will be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month:
 1 sheet of each design from the Graphic 45 TYPOGRAPHY paper pack (8 sheets total/double-sided)
American Craft Do It Yourself Sequin pack / Add some sparkle & shine!
K&C Company Tape
and, a 10 pack of wood buttons


Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be on the run to win!
And, we are having a DT call! Read all info here

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your projects! Beautiful reveal! Thank you so much for having a collaboration with Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great projects ladies - I'm inspired by the sheer variety of your takes on the song.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)